Create an Event On Bible.com
For a YouTube video seminar for events, select here
Published Events will take up 1 to 2 hours to get pushed from server to Bible App. We encourage administrators to publish your events ahead of time. In case of emergency, share out the direct link to your event so that they can still view it on Bible App/mobile device as updated info.
- The administrator of a events is linked to a specific YouVersion user account
- There is no way to change the administrator
- There can be only one YouVersion account as an administrator of events
Suggestions for setting up a YouVersion account to be the administrator of Event builder
- Do not use a specific persons or pastor or staffs private account
- Staff may leave and then you have no access to the account
- You need to respect privacy issues as that person may have other account details such as plans and bookmarks
- Set up a generic church related YouVersion account.
- Use a spare email account or get a free online one
- Do NOT use this email for anything else than to set up the YouVersion account
- Sign up for a new account using this email
- See how to sign-up for an account on bible.com
- You now have a generic account for use only with events.
- How to use and protect these accounts
- Do not use this YouVersion account for anything else than Events administration
- You will need to protect and control the following information and pass it on to people assigned to administer the account
- Email address and password
- YouVersion username and password
- You can have more than one person use the YouVersion account to add event details, as long as they are not online at the same time
- If the person leaves you should change passwords to protect your security